Sometimes you might give the wrong address or if you have married recently and shifted your address, your name can get changed. On this typical issue, you can make changes in your Aadhaar card online. UIDAI gives the recipients an option to make the changes online. Your registered mobile number is to be kept and that is where you will receive all your OTP along with other relevant issues.
For changes in the card of a kid or children is below 5 years, the documents of the guardians or parents are to be submitted.
- Login (via Aadhaar Number or enrollment number) on Aadhaar Card Online Self Service Update Portal on their official website.
- Then you need to submit your request online to change in address / address correction.
- Upload the self-attested identity proof.
- Then you have to submit the request of change of address along with the numeric details like Pin Code.
- You will receive an Aadhaar Card Update Request Number after submitting the request.
- This reference number is important because it will help in future track of status.
After the submission of the details, the authorities will check it for the authenticity and then make the changes. Your changed card can be downloaded easily from the website.
Also Read - Fake Name Aadhaar Cards In India