We all are aware of the fact that voter ID card is being issued by Electoral Commission of India. ECI has every authority related to election, voter ID card, electoral list. Every rule related to elections is passed by the Election Commission of India.
Election commission of India has created online websites for each and every state to make it easy for the residents of that particular state to enroll their name for voter ID card. Same is in the case of Haryana. Haryana is considered as Holy land where Mahabharata took place. It is also known as the second richest state in India. If you are from Haryana and your age is above 18 years then, you are eligible for getting your Voter Id card. What you have to do is, just follow few steps to get your voter ID card:
- You have to visit the official website ceoharyana.nic.in. You will be directed to the home page of the website with this link. There you will see a tab showing”New User Registration.” Click on that tab.
- After your click, you will be redirected to the registration page. You will have to fill a small form for registration. You will get a verification link on your registered email id
- You have to click on that link to complete the process of registration.
- Once the registration is completed you will be logged in the website.
- You will see a section of forms on the screen. Click on that section and you will get a number of forms on your screen. Each form has its own function. You have to choose form 6A. This is the form for new registration.
- Click to download that form. Fill the form properly and check every detail you have entered twice in order to avoid any mistake.
- You should have scanned copy of your address proof as well as age proof. Both should be uploaded along with the form.
- A recent passport sized photograph is also required.
After few days of your registration, a Booth Level Officer will schedule his visit to your place. His concern is to only check whether the information’s you have provided at the time of registration is correct or not. If he fined everything well then, he will give you a slip and on that slip a date will be written. You have to visit the office of election commission of your state on that day. You will get your voter ID card there.
If you find any error regarding name, address on your voter ID card then, you can visit the website again and fill respective forms to get the details changed in your voter ID card. These days’ online facilities have made things easy for everyone. Earlier this process was very long and tedious. That was the main reason people use to ignore the process of registration. But now with the efforts of Election Commission of India, everything had become very easy and simple. Even the language used in the website is also very understandable so that people will not face any problem while navigating through the website.